John Kelly Construction Services Limited is a successful growing business, supplying a wide range of construction and civil engineering services in the North Wales area.
We are dedicated to offering a reliable, customer focused service that meets and exceeds expectation. We work for a wide client base including home developers, national construction companies, utilities and local authorities.
Based on an extremely high work ethic, John Kelly Construction has built a strong reputation for reliability, quality and professionalism. Continually striving for excellence, we work in partnership with clients to execute projects to exacting standards.
Our company is committed to delivering projects proactively, in the most efficient and innovative ways possible, maintaining the highest standards in quality, safety and environmental respects.
Please find below a comprehensive list of Company Policies in which John Kelly Construction implements within it’s Business Management Systems:
- Environmental Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Consultation and Participation Policy
- Modern Slavery and Trafficking Policy
- Temporary Works Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Community Benefits and Social Value Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Quality Policy
- Sustainability Policy
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Welsh Language Policy
- Data Protection Policy – GDPR
- Communications Policy
- Subject Access Request Policy
- Training Policy
- Accident Reporting and Investigation Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Hazardous Substances Policy
- Asbestos Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Responsible Sourcing Policy
- Return to Work Policy
- Workplace Violence Policy
- Dignity at Work Policy