Due to an expansion of our operations and continued growth we are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with experience in Groundworks, Civil Engineering and Building to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor who is looking to progress professionally within a highly skilled team. The role will be filled by a candidate who can work on site and remotely. You will be involved with a range of clients at various stages of the construction process. The successful candidate will have a degree in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline and will have previous experience supporting the delivery of a range of construction projects. Please note that this job is located in North Wales, with head offices on Anglesey.
We are looking for candidates with experience within Construction and /or Civil Engineering sectors along with:
- Relevant degree / BSc (Hons) degree or experience in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Proficient knowledge of NEC/ICC/JCT Contract Conditions, CDM Regulations, Design Management, Programme & Risk Management
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of the different methods of measurement that are required under different construction and civil engineering disciplines
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Understanding of Contract/ Construction Law
- Proactive, self-motivated, conscientious and able to constructively challenge
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a good knowledge of the various construction disciplines and methods that form the basic principles of civil engineering
Competitive Salary to be agreed dependent on experience.
Closing Date: Friday 26/2/2021
To express interest please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26/02/2021